Monday , May 20 2019
Home / News / Breaking News: Tamale Vodafone Office in smokes

Breaking News: Tamale Vodafone Office in smokes

Source:savannanews24.com:

The Vodafone Office in the Tamale Metropolis is in smokes following a heated transformer.

Workers and customers have since been evacuated to safety as workers are still extinguishing the smoke.

20180808_142238 20180808_142238 20180808_142024

By the swift intervention of the workers, the whole Vodafone area will have been in flames after several of  calls to the Fire Service Department failed.

The Fire Service Department  was not responding to their calls and even at press time are yet to respond.

Workers of Vodafone hinted that, the transformer might have been overheat resulting in the smoke.

More on this soon…..

20180808_142221

Check Also

Eight arrested for planning new state out of Ghana

Eight persons believed to be the leaders of a group called Homeland Study Group Foundation ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Video of the Week

Npanko Unisex Beauty Supllies

Advertisement

News in Pictures

Advertisement